PPC for Technical Support
Want to grow your technical support business? If yes, then you need to use the power of AdWords. Let’s have a look here at the best strategies for technical support to grow your IT service business.
1- Setting up Campaigns
After choosing your target keywords, begin to set up your PPC for Tech Support campaigns. This includes building a structure which allows you to manage and improve effectiveness easily. These structures are generally suitable for one of the below categories. You can also choose from different types of campaign.
- Various services offered by you such as managed cloud services and IT support services.
- Geographical locations served by you. You can do this by state, city, and territories.
- Generic terms vs. Branded terms. For example, IT Support Vs. ABC Technical Support.
2- Creating Ad Copy that Attracts Clicks
As you have set up your targeting campaign, now you have to attract those searchers to visit your ads. For this you should create an attractive ad copy that gain the attention of searchers and compel them to click on your ads. When talking about the PPC ads, you have less space to work with. That’s why you need to take assistance from the PPC Expert for Technical Support that can make your ad copy compelling to attract more and more clicks. You should make the headline eye-catching that force your prospects to click. It is suggested to make it benefit driven. You should include the target keyword, a statistic or number in your headline. Further you have to write a description that grabs the attention of your targeted audience and don’t forget to include a call-to-action finally.
3- Build Landing Pages that Attracts Clients
Now you have written eye-catching copy for your ad, it’s time to build landing pages where the searcher land after clicking your ads. If you want to run an effective PPC campaign for your technical support business then you should avail PPC Services in Delhi. You can use the following best practices while building your landing pages.
Remove Navigation: Remember, the objective is to inspire the client to make an explicit move. The route bar gives excessively diversion, enabling clients to check out your site. Evacuating the route menu will guarantee they don’t stray.
- A Single CTA: What is the one explicit activity you need prospects to take? Is it to get the telephone and call you, or to round out a frame? Whatever it is, ensure it is the main thing a client can do on your greeting page.
- Incorporate a Hero Shot: The legend shot is a picture that outlines what you’re putting forth clients. For instance, in case you’re putting forth a whitepaper, you could incorporate a 3D picture of the cover.
- Use video: For something less unmistakable, for example, a meeting, it’s difficult to incorporate a conventional legend shot. Rather, make a video to fabricate an individual association between your image and the client. This is a chance to set the desires and offer the advantages of making the move you need them to take.
- Include social Proof: If individuals are coming to you out of the blue, it’s probable they’ll be doubtful. Evacuate this nervousness by including logos of organizations you’ve worked with and tributes from glad customers.
- Limit Form Length: It’s possible you’ll have to incorporate structures to catch lead data. Be that as it may, the more fields the prospect must fill in, the more “rubbing” they will feel. By constraining structure fields to just what’s fundamental, you’re bound to support changes.