Business Blogging- To Drive More Website Traffic
It is true that writing is hard and sometimes get boring. Even a few lines for a Facebook business page to promote your business involve repeated revisions, editing, and spellchecks.If writing is your habit and creativity then blogging for business seems like a bigger hit. As for a successful business, it demands regular posts with creativity and something new that audience need to know. While the top SEO company focuses more on the content of higher ranking.
Role of Blogging for Business
- It helps you to stand out by giving your business a personality and brand voice.
- It helps in driving traffic to your website.
- It helps convert that traffic into leads.
- Connects you to your target audience.
- Stimulates trust in your organization.
- It allows you to establish authority.
- Increase your SEO/SERP.
Initially, you may find difficult to write a blog. But with time and frequently writing blogging for business becomes easier. It automatically helps you to reach your market by offering something new and valuable to the readers.
What do You Blog About?
In order to become the authority in your industry doesn’t necessarily mean you have to write a long essay on a particular subject. Just simply keep it short and informative to maintain reader’s interest.
Listen to your audience specifically and figure out what they are interested in and want to read more about. Share some innovative ideas and discuss some top secrets to draw people’s attention. Have an opinion after all this is your brand voice and add some creativity to being yourself.
What Should Your Blog Look Like?
You might have heard several times that “First impression is the last impression”. So start with a good visual (specific to the blog topic if you have one) goes a long way to creating an effective scene.The starting point should also be good. Start your first paragraph with discussing the problem and give the solution of the problem in the body part of your blog and summarize at the last.
Write engaging and easy to read the blog. So use a catchy title, headlines and subdivide the body text for your blog and wrap up with a useful conclusion. Try to redirect your readers towards the next step – reading a related article, following you on social networks, signing up for the newsletter. This is basically known as CTA button and used to keep them on the line and in touch.
What to Avoid on Your Blog
- SEO Enriched Title with Irrelevant Content- It is of no use if your title is keyword rich with SEO perspective but the content is not related to that. Write for your audience to generate traffic automatically rather fudge more traffic to your site by pandering to the search engines.
- Don’t Gabble or Change the Topic Direction- Don’t confuse the readers with overloaded content. Keep your matter short and to the point with respect to the topic. If you need to cover more ground then write related articles for that.
- Don’t Write Low and Common Articles- If there is nothing new in your article then don’t expect people to give attention to your piece of content.
- Don’t Write Complex Sentences- Readers feel difficulty to follow your logic. So don’t use complicated descriptive sentences while writing.